The Mackie FreePlay GO Wireless Bluetooth Speaker delivers rich, dynamic sound in an unobtrusive and portable format. With a built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery that can provide up to 15 hours of exceptionally clear and powerful sound, the FreePlay GO is perfect for use at home or on the move. The sleek design of the speaker enables it to fit seamlessly in a plethora of environments, whilst enhanced control capabilities via the FreePlay Connect app allow you to connect a second FreePlay series speaker for diverse room-filling sound. Dual passive radiators ensure an enhanced low-end response with plenty of headroom for incredible sonic quality. It can even be used as a power-bank for recharging your USB-equipped devices thanks to the 5V 2.4A USB charge output on the back of the device. The FreePlay GO is as versatile as it is powerful, and features an 1/8'' (3.5mm) stereo aux input, as well as a micro-USB input for charging the battery.
- Tuned by Mackie's pro audio engineers for clear, faithfully reproduced audio
- Dual passive radiators delivers enhanced bass and increased headroom
- Bluetooth streaming for wireless room-filling sound
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- Sleek matte black design with a coated metal grille
- USB port for charging your smartphone or tablet
- Link a second Freeplay series speaker to create a multi-room system
- FreePlay Connect™ app provides control wireless control
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 15 Hours
- Input Connector: 1/8'' Stereo Aux
- USB Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Dimensions: 8.30cm x 21cm x 7.6cm / 3.25'' x 8.25'' x 3''
- Weight: 0.80kg / 1.80lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.