This Buncle Includes:
1 x Pioneer DDJ-400,
1 x Pioneer DM-40 White Speakers,
1 x Laptop Stand,
1 x DDJ-400 Bag,
1 x Pioneer HDJ-X5 Headphones Black
Bundled with Pioneer DJ’s professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You will soon feel at home while performing.
- Tutorials: You'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
- Club-style layout: The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer DJ’s professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of Pioneer DJ’s club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer DJ’s DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Beat FX: Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- rekordbox dj: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- PC Master out: For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- Plug and Play: With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Portable design: Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
- Clear Audio: The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- USB Bus Powered: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
- Software System Requirements:
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 58.5 mm
- Depth: 272.4 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Pad FX: Yes
- Filter: High & Low Pass filter
- Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
What's in the box?
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.