The Classic Wedge 30 Tile from EQ Acoustics brings new levels of product quality and acoustic performance to audio enthusiasts and professionals on a budget. Ideal for your recording studio, vocal booth, home cinema etc. Classic Wedge 30 tiles reduce unwanted reverberation and sound reflections resulting in better recordings, tighter mixes and a more accurate and pleasing sonic experience. Manufactured from EQ’s exclusive open cell acoustic foam, this product is a stylish interpretation of the classic ‘Wedge’ design. Produced in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, these acoustic tiles have a uniquely sharp and consistent finish for the ultimate ‘studio’ look. With 16 tiles per box you can assemble a wide variety of wall patterns.
These 30cm tiles are ideal for treating larger areas quickly and easy and work perfectly in combination with our larger 60cm Classic Wedge 60 Tiles and Colour Panels.
Available in Charcoal Grey and Electric Blue.
Tile Size: 30cm x 30cm x 5cm
Quantity: 16 tiles per box
Coverage: 1.44 SQM
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.85
Fire: UL94 HF1
- Ideal for recording studios, home-cinema and vocal booths, etc. Helps improve the overall sound.
- Manufactured in the UK from Open Cell Fire Retardant Foam.
- Perfect for permanent or temporary installations, using either Hook and Loop or Spray Adhesive.
- Designed to reduce sound reflections and unwanted reverberation's, making for better recordings and tighter mixes
- Depth x Height x Width - 50 x 300 x 300mm
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.