Standard Configuration: The Mic, Piano-Black Wooden Jewel Case, and Heavy-Duty All-Metal Ring-Mount.
The Hamburg Favors “Crooner” Vocals or Ballads, Classical, Folk, Jazz Singers; Reeds.
Applications: Very Useful for Vocals or Sources needing a Rounder Tone. For Strings, Reeds, Nasal or Thin Vocals, or Vocals with Sibilance Issues – the Hamburg Will Work Wonders! Hamburgs have “Smoothness”, Historically the Classic German Tone.
The Hamburg has a robust quality that tends to round-out the tone of the source. It’s great on vocals, reeds, or bass elements.
ADK Hamburg Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features
- 5 MICRON 1.07” diaphragm capsule
- High SPL handling (126dB Max SPL)
- Class A Electronics
- Fixed-Cardioid polar pattern
- 14dB Pad
- High-Pass Filter
ADK Hamburg Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.