The XENYX 802 has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The new XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps and our neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history.
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic chanels
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Depth (mm): 220
- Height (mm): 47
- Width (mm): 189
- Product Dimensions (mm): 47/37x189x220
- Net weight (kg): 1.61
- Colour: Grey
- Power Input: 230Vac@50Hz
- Weight (kg): 1.521
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.