Need to convert a digital multi-track signal to analog, or vice versa? The new Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space, and thanks to its MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps and integrated A/D and D/A converters you'll get optimal signal conversion—without the slightest hint of distortion or signal deterioration! The Ultragain ADA8200 is the professional's edge.
The ADA8200 builds on the proud legacy of Behringer's ADA8000, which is one of their all-time, best-selling products. Now, you're probably thinking, "If they sell so many ADA8000s, then why are they changing them?" The short answer – they improved it, by upgrading to reference-class Cirrus Logic converters and MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps, making the ADA8200 the natural choice for musicians and audio engineers alike.
Signal conversion in the ADA8200 takes place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 24 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and ¼" TRS, as well as unbalanced ¼" TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 channels of data.
- Ultra-high quality 8 channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic 24 bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/ mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers. Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity. Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT* input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility. All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- Depth (mm): 215
- Height (mm): 44
- Width (mm): 483
- Product Dimensions (mm): 44x483x215
- Net weight (kg): 2.1
- Colour: Black
- Weight (kg): 2.1
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.