The Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equalizer Pedal has been designed to provide 15dB of boost or cut to each of the seven bands, all of which have been carefully optimised to provide the ultimate in sound-shaping. Covering a frequency range from below 100Hz to over 6.4kHz, the Behringer EQ700 helps to bring focus to your sound while highlighting the critical frequencies.
Shape your sound effortlessly and eliminate feedback with 7 EQ bands. Tackle frequencies ranging from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band. This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market. The status LED indicates whether the effect is on or off, as well as providing battery status. Additonally, the EQ700 can be powered via a 9V battery or a DC power supply (not included). The Behringer Graphic EQ Pedal comes complete with a first-class electronic on/off switch which ensures absolutely noise-free operation.
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 100Hz to 6.4kHz with a powerful 15dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Input Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- Output Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power Supply: PSU-SB 9VDC or 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 54mm x 70mm x 123mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.33kg / 0.73lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.