The new BEHRINGER PMP Powered Mixers (2 x 800 Watt stereo, 1600 Watt bridged mode) produce even more power than their predecessors while maintaining a famously low weight and high efficiency. These mixers employ Class-D technology including a new switch-mode power supply, significantly reducing weight and heat. The 20 channel PMP6000 features 12 built-in XENYX preamps, the 16 channel PMP4000 features 8 built-in XENYX mic preamps, and the 10 Channel PMP1680S features 8 high quality built-in mic preamps. All three models feature 24 bit FX processors and FBQ Feedback Detection.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600 Watt bridged mode) Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers. 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones. Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Depth (mm): 496
- Height (mm): 122
- Width (mm): 596
- Product Dimensions (mm): 122x596x496
- Net weight (kg): 13.1
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.