The amazing PMP2000D Powered Mixer packs 2,000 Watts of high-efficiency Class-D output power, while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio.
With 14 available input channels, the PMP2000D features 9 of our premium-grade 'Invisible' IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power, 4 stereo channels, an ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects and dual 9-band stereo graphic EQs. Top it all off with 'wireless-ready' operation, thanks to our high-quality ULM digital wireless microphones (sold separately), and the PMP2000D is the ideal, easy to use, and ready for anything live sound solution!
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The powerful PMP2000D gives you the choice of 2 x 1,000-Watt stereo, 2 x 1,000-Watt dual mono (1 Mains powered output, 1 Monitor powered output), or 2,000-Watt bridged mono modes.
Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP2000D can accommodate all of them with ease.
This sonic versatility also makes this outstanding powered mixer an excellent choice for churches where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time. The EUROPOWER PMP2000D's six mono inputs (plus 3 of the 4 stereo channels) feature our ultra-low noise, high-headroom IMP 'Invisible' mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals all over the world. These studio-grade mic preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz, and are perfectly matched to every conceivable microphone - with up to 60 dB gain and a +48 V phantom power supply.
Armed with these superb mic preamps, the PMP2000D provides exceptionally-transparent and crystal-clear sonic performance making it the ideal choice for both live sound and studio recording applications.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 1000-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 'Invisible' IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Depth (mm): 250
- Height (mm): 276
- Width (mm): 455
- Product Dimensions (mm): 276x455x250
- Net weight (kg): 9
- Colour: Black
- Connector: Loudspeaker-2x professional twist-locking speaker connectors
- Dimensions: 276 x 455 x 250
- Frequency Response (Hz): <20 Hz to 22 kHz (-1 dB) Mic Input
- Packing: Retail Box
- Power (W): 2000
- Weight: 9
- Weight (kg): 9
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.