The incredibly compact little PP 400 Phono preamplifier from Behringer takes the phono signal from your turntable, converts it, makes it big then sends it out as a line-level signal. Stick this little box between your turntable and stereo amp, mixer or an active speaker that can't handle a phono input without preamplification, connect it up with an RCA (phono) to mini-jack, standard jack or XLR cable and get the full volume and rich warmth from your vinyl via the PP 400 preamp.
- Behringer PP 400
- compact phono preamplifier
- for turntables
- converts phono signal into a line signal
- robust, lightweight metal housing
- LED indicator
- RCA inputs and outputs
- extra 6.35mm TRS jack output (stereo)
- earthing screw
- power: 12V 150mA adapter (included)
- power consumption: approx. 1.5W
- dimensions: 32 x 103 x 64 mm
- weight: 180 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.