The flagship of the XENYX QX USB Series; the QX2442USB has 10 state-of-the-art, XENYX-powered mic inputs, 4 stereo channels, 4 Aux Sends, 4 stereo Aux Returns, plus Behringer's easy to use 'one knob' compressors on all mono channels.
Other features exclusive to the QX2442USB are: four subgroups for mixing flexibility; L/R Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); and 8 each Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless mic functionality, thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port. No task is too big or too small for the XENYX QX2442USB!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 'Wireless-ready' for high quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- 'Planet Earth' switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.