The Behringer U-Control UCA222 USB Audio Interface is the perfect solution for seamlessly combining the analog and digital worlds, allowing you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your Mac or PC. The Behringer U-Control UCA222 features two analog mono inputs and outputs - ideal for monitoring - plus USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. The stereo headphone output has a dedicated level control for monitoring both the input and output signal. The Behringer U-Control UCA222 comes supplied with a comprehensive software bundle which includes audio editing and podcasting software, along with over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins.
Compose, Record, Mix and Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), designed for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion combines professional DAW functions such as dynamic automation, MIDI recording, unlimited track count and support for both VST and AU plug-ins.
- Incredibly versatile audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc with your computer for recording and playback
- Massive software bundle including Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins - downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Compatible with your PC or Mac computer - no drivers required
- High-resolution 48kHz converters ensure high-end audio quality
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both the inputs and outputs
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB - no external power supply needed
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Connectors: RCA, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 27k?
- Maximum Input Level: 2dBV
- Connectors: RCA, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 400?
- Maximum Output Level: 2dBV
- Socket: Toslink, Optical Cable
- Output Format: S/PDIF
- Connector: 1/8'' TRS Stereo Jack
- Output Impedance: 50Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: -2dBu, 2 x 3.7mW @ 100?
- USB: Type A
- Digital Converter: 16-Bit
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz, ±1dB @ 44.1kHz Sample Rate
- 10Hz - 22kHz, ±1dB @ 48kHz Sample Rate
- THD: 0.05 Typical @ -10dBV, 1kHz
- Crosstalk: -77dB @ 0dBV, 1kHz
- Dimensions: 0.87'' x 2.36'' x 3.46'' / 22mm x 60mm x 88mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.10kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.