Behringer QX1222USB Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface. With millions of loyal and happy customers, BEHRINGER XENYX mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature sets typically reserved for more expensive consoles, next-generation XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Select models feature dedicated, ”wireless-ready” integration for our new ULM Series USB microphones, making them the first of their kind in the industry. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, “one-knob” mono channel compressors and KLARK TEKNIK FX engines (available on select models), XENYX Q Series USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings 'Wireless-ready' for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Neo-classic 'British' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound. Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes.
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies.
- Depth (mm): 338
- Height (mm): 89
- Width (mm): 370
- Product Dimensions (mm): 89x370x338
- Net weight (kg): 3.8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.