By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal - or a split-signal feeding two separate amps. The DI20 also features a superb ground-lift switch, and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to +48 dBu. This handy built-in attenuator also allows you to connect directly to your amplifier's speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts. You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer's phantom power supply (+18 to +48 V DC). The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing.
If you're a working musician who demands uncompromising functionality and durability, the ULTRADI DI20 will astound you - and so will its ultra-affordable price tag!
- Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Ultra-flexible: mono, 2-channel or stereo DI box operation with switchable Link mode
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns the signal to both XLR outputs)
- Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watt
- Phantom or 9 V battery powered
- Depth (mm): 64
- Height (mm): 45
- Width (mm): 105
- Product Dimensions (mm): 45x105x64
- Net weight (kg): 0.24
- Colour: Silver
- Weight (kg): 0.24
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.