X-PRO Series is a range of active 2-way ply wood speakers aimed at Affordable pricepoints. The X-PRO 15A is a 15" woofer with 2" VC plus a 1" with 1.4" VC with a built in amplifier delivering 800/200W RMS built-in amplifier LF/HF and a SPL of 128 dB. 35mm pole mount.
Processed Active Speaker
1000W – 128 dB SPL
- Plywood cabinet with anti-scratch coating and internal ply reinforcement
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and 35° or 45° monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- Constant directivity horn which can be rotated to vary the speaker’s angle of coverage
- The presence of 4 presets managed by DSP allows you to modify the response of the speaker in a much more accurate way compared to standard tone controls. In addition, each preset has been designed and optimized in an anechoic chamber to deliver the best possible performance for each application.
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.