For those looking to learn DJing. The Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 300 is ideal for any beginner DJ and gives you built-in learning features that help you to mix and master beatmatching manually, as well as choose the right tracks. It's easy to set up too.
Enjoy being creative by using the on-board FX controls and pads that allow you to remix a track on the fly. The Hercules Inpulse 300 DJ controller provides all the controls you'd find on a professional DJ controller. You'll also get DJ software included which has built-in tutorial videos so you can learn every DJ move to get the party going.
Built-in Learning Features
Want to learn how to DJ. The Hercules Inpulse 300 is a great starting point. Learn to beatmatch and mix tracks smoothly with the helpful light up guides. The guides will give you cues in which way to nudge your jog wheels so your beats are in time. There's also light guides that tell you whether you need to slow down or speed up a track.
You'll also get help on what track to choose next and which will fit the current vibe. The IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant) will give you suggestions of the best tracks to play next – an essential part of being a DJ is choosing the best tracks for the current vibe.
The Hercules Inpulse 300 has an 'energy' button which allows you to adjust the energy level of your party by selecting the best tracks for the occasion. It will give you tracks to match the energy level of the party. You'll be able to pace the atmosphere of a party and get your friends moving. Go from calm to energetic, and choose the right track for your mix.
All the Features You'd Find on a Professional DJ Controller
The Hercules Inpulse 300 will get you ready for the professional DJ controllers. It has all the features that you'd usually find on a professional controller including the jog wheels, EQs, faders, pads for controlling hot cues, FX, and more. When you master this DJ controller you'll be ready to take it to the next level and be confident with using more complicated DJ controllers.
Get Creative with FX and Remix Pads
You'll be able to get extra creative when DJing. The Inpulse 300 has FX controls on the top to punch in FX and control the amount, great for adding some uniqueness to your DJ sets. On the 300 version you'll get more pads which allow you to trigger hot cues, samples, and remix on the fly.
The slip mode lets you manipulate the track by looping, scratching, enabling cues, and more. But whilst all this is happening, the track is playing silently in the background so when you exit slip mode, the track will be restored to its current playing position which helps to keep things smooth when remixing a track on the fly.
Includes DJuced DJ Software with Video Tutorials
To get you started the Inpulse 300 DJ controller comes with DJuced DJ software. This includes a range of helpful tutorial videos to learn the fundamentals of DJing and improve your skills. The software also gives you visual feedback, showing a list of your tracks on screen, as well as BPM, and track waveforms.
Easy to Set Up
Setting up is easy. You can simply connect the DJ controller to your laptop through the USB cable. You'll also be able to connect the Inpulse 300 to speakers too with the RCA connectors on the back.
- Built-in, on-board dynamic light guides to help you get tracks in time
- Tempo guide – shows where to move the fader to match tempos
- Beat-align guide – shows the best direction to turn the jog wheel
- IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant) displays list of future hits, gives you best track suggestions
- Energy feature – match your tracks to the energy level of the party (goes from calm to energetic)
- Compact and easy to carry
- Includes DJuced DJ software with built-in video tutorials on DJing
- Touch-detecting jog wheels with scratch mode
- 8 pads on each deck for hot-cue, roll, FX, and sampler
- Loop controls
- Integrated FX amount control
- View meter shows audio level playback
- Quantize mode for staying in time
- Slip mode – helps to restore track to current playing position whilst scratching or remixing
- Connects to laptop easily through USB (braided USB cable attached to the controller)
- Dimensions: 480 x 286 x52mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Master Out for Speakers: 2 RCA
- Headphones Out: 1/8'' stereo (3.5mm)
- Resolution: 24-bit 44.1kHz
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.11 or higher
- CPU: Core 2 Duo CPU and higher
- RAM: 4GB RAM or more
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.