It's annoying, isn't it?
You can never quite find the perfect compromise. You've either found yourself stuck with big, cumbersome PA systems that need a whole team to transport and setup. Or you've had to deal with lackluster portable systems and speakers that just don't quite give you enough of what you need.
But what if there was a solution. Something that gives you everything you want from a PA system, and packs it all into one convenient format that you can carry comfortably in one hand?
Meet the Mackie FreePlay LIVE. Go anywhere, do anything, and play whatever you want. Because this is a system that sets you free.
So do what you do best
Hook up your instruments, microphones, and playback devices, and be heard. The two channels on the FreePlay LIVE's integrated mixer let you connect almost anything that can produce a sound. And once you're all plugged in, 150W of power drives the system's high-performance transducers to unleash your sound with phenomenal clarity and definition.
And the best part?
You don't even need to plug the speaker in. A built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery lets you pump out your sound for up to 15 hours at a time. That's more than enough for a few gigs, even with a few parties thrown in between each one. And every single one of those hours will put a smile on your face (until you actually do have to plug it in to charge it back up again).
But it's more than that
What if you're not quite satisfied with your sound? Some systems often give you very little when it comes to sonic customisation. But Mackie built the FreePlay LIVE to do quite the opposite. Instead, you're in complete control of your tonal signature. Independent 3-band EQs for each channel let you cut, boost, and sculpt your sound with precision. You've also got two distinctive output voices to choose from, letting you optimise your speaker specifically for music playback, or live performances.
And it doesn't take forever
Every aspect of the FreePlay Live was designed to be intuitive. No endless menus, no unnecessary switches, and absolutely no complex 'Shift + Function + 1' button combinations to make the changes you need. You're there to perform, to have fun, and to enjoy every single moment. You don't want to spend the entire night sat behind your speaker adjusting controls so that they are 'just so'.
Because the Mackie FreePlay Live lets you control your sound from anywhere in the room. Simply download the FreePlay Connect app for iOS and Android, and adjust levels, EQ settings, reverb and more. All from the palm of your hand. You can even save and recall settings, so you can be ready in seconds the next time you're playing. Plus, Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream music and more, all without being tied down by restrictive aux cables.
- 150W of premium power drives a high-output 6'' woofer and two high-performance tweeters
- Delivers a powerful, room-filling sound with outstanding clarity and definition
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 15 hours of continuous use
- Dual 1/4''-XLR combo inputs let you connect guitars, mics, keyboards, and more with ease
- 1/4'' balanced monitor output allows you to send your mix to another speaker or mixer
- 1/8'' stereo aux input for hooking up playback devices
- Connect your device to your FreePlay LIVE via Bluetooth for seamless wireless audio streaming
- Download the FreePlay Connect app and take complete control over levels, EQ, reverb, and more
- Durable moulded enclosure with a robust internal construction complete with a coated metal grille
- Precision-tuned ported cabinet delivers enhanced bass with exceptional headroom
- Produces a bigger, better sound that you can hear and feel
- Link a second FreePlay speaker for immersive stereo sound
- Linked and main speaker can be split up for multi-room listening
- Includes a handy adapter for mounting your FreePlay LIVE to a standard microphone stand
- -10dB: 60Hz - 20kHz
- -3dB: 77Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 115dB
- Crossover Point: 3kHz
- Dispersion: 90°
EQ: +/-1dB increments
- Low: +/-10dB at 250Hz, shelving
- Mid: +/-10dB at 1kHz, peaking
- High: +/-10dB at 2kHz, shelving
- LF Transducer: 6'' (152mm) diameter, 1'' voice coil, treated paper cone, ceramic magnet
- HF Transducer: 1'' (25mm) diameter, 1'' voice coil, polyethylene naphthalate (PEN) diaphragm, ceramic magnet
- Rated Power: 150W (peak) / 75W (RMS)
- Rated THD: Less than 1-percent
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class-D
- Channel EQ: 3-band
- Main EQ: 2 voicing modes
- Integrated FX: Reverb
Inputs and Outputs:
- XLR: 10 k Ohms, balanced
- 1/4'' TRS: 100 k Ohms, balanced
- 1/4'' TS: 400 k Ohms, unbalanced
- 1/8'': 10 k Ohms, stereo
- Monitor Output: 1/4'' TRS, balanced
- Protection: Input and system limiting, amplifier thermal protection
- Type: Lithium-Ion
- Capacity: 2600mAh / 37.44Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 14.4V
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 protocol, used for audio streaming and user interface control
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
- 19VDC, 3.42A
- Dimensions: 198mm x 356mm x 178mm / 7.8'' x 14'' x 7'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.