Like a kick to the chest. You know it when you feel it. It's the unmistakable power and performance of a Mackie Thump 18S.
With a powerful 1200W Class-D power amplifier and a custom 18'' high-output woofer, the Thump 18S delivers rich, deep bass with outstanding definition. Combined with a selection of stereo output options, you can configure your PA system to suit a wide variety of venues and situations in seconds.
You can rely on your subwoofer every single day. With Mackie's 'Built-Like-A-Tank' construction consisting of a solid all-wood cabinet, the Thump 18S has been built to withstand the demanding nature of life on the road. Plus, integrated protection circuitry ensures that your system runs safely and smoothly night after night.
If you want to make an impact, the Thump 18S is the ideal choice. Designed to deliver bass with outstanding depth and power, this high-output subwoofer is an excellent companion for your full-range loudspeakers. Boasting 1200W of Class-D power and a custom 18'' woofer, the Thump 18S is capable of delivering a powerful low-end with a maximum SPL of up to 130dB. Perfect for filling your venue with rich, defined bass.
The Thump 18S also provides you with exceptional flexibility. With dual XLR inputs on the rear panel, it's easy to hook up two loudspeakers for a 2.1 configuration, or just one if you are running multiple sub and full-range loudspeaker stacks. There are also stereo full-range outputs, which allow you to connect additional subwoofers to your system with ease, whilst stereo high-pass outputs ensure that your mid/high loudspeakers are optimised correctly. Combined with a precision crossover at 140Hz, the Thump 18S ensures that no matter what your setup consists of, it'll sound phenomenal every single night.
Physically and electronically robust. The Thump 18s has been built to withstand the rigours of the road. With Mackie's 'Built-Like-A-Tank' construction, you can be sure that your subwoofer is able to meet the needs of even the most demanding situations. A solid all-wood cabinet ensures that your sub is able to endure the punishment of life on the road, whilst integrated protection circuitry keeps your system running safely and reliably.
- Professional band-pass design provides maximum output with deep, room-filling bass
- 18'' custom high-output woofer combined with cool-running 1200W Class-D amplification
- Optimised for high-output performance, and equipped with a 140Hz precision crossover
- Robust internal system protection keeps your system running safely
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimise sound when connecting to mid/high loudspeakers
- Stereo full-range outputs are ideal for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easy to mount full-range loudspeakers on top via the sub's pole cup
- Rugged all-wooden cabinet with a high-durability finish
- Phenomenal 'Built-Like-A-Tank' Mackie construction for long-term reliability
- -3dB: 40Hz - 120Hz
- -10dB: 30Hz - 132Hz
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Crossover Point: 140Hz
- Crossover Slope: 2nd order HP, 6th order LP
- Woofer Diameter: 18'' / 457mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3'' / 76mm
- Cone Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Rated Power: 600W (RMS) / 1200W (peak)
- Rated THD: Less than 1-percent
- Cooling: Convection
- Amp Design: Class-D
- Input Type: Female XLR, balanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms (balanced and unbalanced)
- Full Range Output: Male XLR, balanced
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR, impedance balanced
- Peak and RMS limiting
- Power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Front and rear power ON
- Rear OL limiter
- Material: Exterior grade 15mm plywood
- Finish: Textured black catalyzed polyurethane paint
- Handles: 1 x each side (2 total)
- Power: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 150W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250VAC, 10A male
- Dimensions: 672mm x 573mm x 580mm / 26.5'' x 22.6'' x 22.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 37.2kg / 82lbs
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.