The NUX B-3 is a solidly 2.4GHz wireless snap-on microphone system designed for those who want to get rid of the cables and enjoy the wireless world without any complicated set-up. Channel 1 is the default pairing channel but if you want to use different channels for any reason, just press the channel switch on both the transmitter and the receiver to make sure both units are in the same channel. RF LEDs will turn blue when paired.
Not only can this work with Microphones, however it can work with Active Speakers, If you need a speaker in another room, or just to take away cableing, the NUX B-3 will be the perfect adition to your setup! Just plug one end into your outputs of your Mixer or amplifer and then the other end into the input of your speaeker and it works exactly the same as a Microphone, so you can have the best of both worlds!
- 2.4GHz interference-free carrier
- 48kHz - 32-bit audio quality
- Up to 30 metres range
- <4 ms latency
- Auto-sleep energy saver mode
- Supplied with hot-shoe camera mount and XLR - 3.5mm lead
- For use with dynamic microphones (no phantom power)
- Power supplyUSB rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Runtime - 5 hours
- Carrier frequencies - 2.404 - 2.439GHz (6 channels)
- Connection - XLRF (transmitter), XLRM (receiver)
- Range - Up to 30m
- Dynamic range - 108dB
- THD +N - <0.02% (1kHz @ -10dBFS)
- Sample rate4 - 8kHz - 32-bit
- Dimensions (each) - 107 x 25 x 25mm
- Weight (per set) - 140g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.