The ADK Odin is designed for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic’ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
ADK Odin Condenser Microphone Features
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
ADK Odin Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150O
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (2-way PAD)
- Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
- High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V±4V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.