This Bundle Includes:
1 x Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller
2 x Pioneer DJ DM-40 Studio Monitors in Black
1 x Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 Headphones
Make the most of rekordbox dj’s enhanced new features with our dedicated 4-channel DJ controller. Featuring the professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models, it’s the portable, compact solution for performing at parties and events. The DDJ-1000 features all-new high definition LCD screens on each jog wheel, allowing you to keep your eyes intuitively on the deck.
Fluidly select tracks you didn’t consider compatible thanks to rekordbox dj’s new Related Tracks feature. Bring creative flair to performances with 14 Beat FX - including four new versions - and instantly trigger Hot Cues, Loops and more with the 16 multi-coloured Performance Pads.
- Jog Display: Customisable colour LCD On Jog Display screens are located in the centre of each jog wheel. Reveal only the information you need. Whether that’s BPM, waveform, playback position or Hot Cue and Loop points..
- Club-Style Layout: Transitioning to this DJ controller is a breeze thanks to the familiar jog-wheels and layout, inherited from the club-standard CDJ and DJM flagship equipment. As a result, using rekordbox dj with the DDJ-1000 feels the same as playing from USB drives with a NXS2 set-up.
- Improved Magvel Fader: Highly durable for more than 10 million movements, the new MAGVEL FADER makes intricate performances feel easy. Plus, the refined software processing of the jog wheel and crossfader significantly reduces latency, so scratching feels more intuitive than ever.
- Brand New FX: Add texture to your sets with four new Beat FX, entitled Enigma Jet, Mobius Saw, Mobius Triangle and Low Cut Echo, along with 10 of the most popular Beat FX from the DJM-series mixers. The DDJ-1000 ¬also features four Sound Color FX from the DJM-series mixers - Pitch, Filter, Dub Echo and Noise.
- Performance Pads: Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
- Polished yet portable: With its aluminum and acrylic-finished top panel, the DDJ-1000 appears sleek and professional while still being compact enough to transport easily between events.
- Full-sized jogs: The DDJ-1000's full-sized jog wheels are optimised for a perfect scratch response and you can use Jog Feeling Adjust to set your preferred resistance.
- Well connected: This controller has 4 inputs for ultimate flexibility to connect to CDJs or analogue turntables and use as a stand alone mixer. You can also connect directly to professional PA equipment thanks to a Booth, 2 Master, and 2 MIC inputs.
- rekordbox dvs: When you use our rekordbox dj DJ software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library. Find out more
- Key shift: Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony.
- Page: Access 16 Hot Cues per deck with the PAGE feature. Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track.
- P-LOCK Fader Cap: Yes
- Magnetic Crossfaders: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
- Software System Requirements:
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version),
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version),
- OS X 10.11/10.10 (Updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- Intel® Processer Dual Core i7, i5, i3
- Intel® Processer Dual Core 2.0 GHz or above,
- 4GB or more
- Included Accessories
- AC adapter
- Power Cord
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- rekordbox dj licence key card
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 112 dB
- Distortion: < 0.002 % (USB)
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4 / Dual
- Jog Wheel: 202 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Feeling Adjust: Yes
- Pad FX: Yes
- Filter: High & Low Pass filter
- Colour FX:
- Dub Echo
- Hot Cues: 16
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Talkover Function: Yes
- EQ Isolator: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 2 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 USB B ports
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 PHONES (1/4-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini-jack)
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 73.4mm
- Width: 708mm
- Depth: 361.4mm
- Weight: 6kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.