This bundle includes:
1 x Pioneer DDJ-400 Controller with Reckordbox Software
1 x Mackie CR3 Monitor Bundle with Cables and Foam Pads
Pioneer DDJ-400 Controller
Bundled with Pioneer DJ’s professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You will soon feel at home while performing.
- Tutorials: You'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
- Club-style layout: The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer DJ’s professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of Pioneer DJ’s club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer DJ’s DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Beat FX: Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- rekordbox dj: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- PC Master out: For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- Plug and Play: With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Portable design: Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
- Clear Audio: The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- USB Bus Powered: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
- Software System Requirements:
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 58.5 mm
- Depth: 272.4 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Pad FX: Yes
- Filter: High & Low Pass filter
- Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
What's in the box?
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
Mackie CR3 Monitor Bundle
Creative Reference monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality that is typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. From the studio-quality sound of the premium drivers to the rich, natural sound enhanced by the all-wood cabinet design, these monitors are professional in every way. After all, when creating media, it’s critical that your audio translate accurately across the myriad of speakers people will use to listen. Even if you don’t create media, you want to hear exactly what the product intended. Hear every nuance and detail in a complete full-range experience that only studio monitors can provide.
- Combination of high-quality components and professional build quality
- Studio-quality sound of the premium drivers to the rich, natural sound
- Enhanced by the all-wood cabinet design
- Professional in every way
- Critical that your audio translate accurately across the myriad of speakers
- Hear every nuance and detail in a complete full-range experience
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 3″ polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80Hz – 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4”, 1/8”, RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8″ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
- These monitors come as a pair so you will receive x2 monitors.
- Software included - Pro Tools, Musician Collection Waveform OEM, and DAW Essentials Collection.
- Height: 488mm
- Width: 424mm
- Depth: 190mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.