The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multicoloured Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
Enjoy a full package including the latest version of Serato DJ as well as the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you get creative with your track’s key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
- SERATO PITCH ‘N TIME DJ CONTROLS: A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ. Switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo.
- MULTI-COLOURED PERFORMANCE PADS: Use the large, multi-coloured tactile Performance Pads to trigger the Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler features. Hit the pads and watch their colours change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS: Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs.
- LARGE JOG WHEELS: It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- INTEGRAL CONTROL OF SERATO DJ: Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll and slicer. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
- AUDIO MIXER FEATURE: Use trims, channel faders and EQs to control audio from external turntables or media players. Even when the controller isn’t connected to a computer, trims and faders can be used for audio input from external sources.
- DUAL LEVEL METER: See the master out and channel levels at all times.
- NEEDLE SEARCH: Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches. Jump to any part of a track with one touch.
- DVS UPGRADE-READY: The DDJ-SR2 is Serato DJ DVS ready. The Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack allows you to scratch with CDJs or analogue turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl.
- Included DJ Software
- Serato dj
- Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ
- Software System Requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update)
- OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 553 mm
- Height: 65.1 mm
- Depth: 334.5 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.