The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- OUTSTANDING SOUND: With a new 40-mm driver, hear your tracks loud and clear. The 4-core twisted-structure cable gives superior left and right channel separation and the magnetic circuit is optimised so, thanks to fine noise suppression and elaborate tuning, you can enjoy distortion-free sound.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: Take the HDJ-X headphones on the road and feel confident they’ll handle severe conditions and heavy use. All the HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock test* as well as our own stringent stress testing. *MIL-STD-810G
- COMFORTABLE FIT: These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel.
- SOLID, REFINED DESIGN: All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look.
- Excellent portability: A compact carry pouch fits snugly around your folded headphones to save space in your luggage and reduce the risk of damage on the road.
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Cord: 1.2 m short coiled cable (1.8 m extended length)
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 102 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 30000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 O
- Available in Black and Silver
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight (without cord): 269g
What's in the Box?
- 1.2 m short coiled cable
- L-type mini-jack
- 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type)
- Carry pouch
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.