The HRM-5 delivers a powerful sound across frequencies up to 30kHz, and has a maximum input of 1,700 mW.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - The 40 mm driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 30 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 1,700 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
- ACCURATE SOUND - Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response and sound insulation, while a large rare-earth magnet ensures clean low to mid frequencies.
- COMFORTABLE MONITORING - The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE - Their foldable design makes these headphones easily transportable and you can use the compact carry case to keep them safe wherever you go.
- DETACHABLE CABLES - The HRM-5s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable both providing an optimal performance during recording and mixing.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dynamic type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m coiled cord (3 m extended length), 3 m straight cord
Power & Audio
- Maximum Input Power: 1700 mW
- Output Sound Level: 100 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 O
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight (without cord): 260 g
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.