The HRM-5 delivers a powerful sound across frequencies up to 30kHz, and has a maximum input of 1,700 mW.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - The 40 mm driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 30 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 1,700 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
- ACCURATE SOUND - Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response and sound insulation, while a large rare-earth magnet ensures clean low to mid frequencies.
- COMFORTABLE MONITORING - The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE - Their foldable design makes these headphones easily transportable and you can use the compact carry case to keep them safe wherever you go.
- DETACHABLE CABLES - The HRM-5s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable both providing an optimal performance during recording and mixing.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dynamic type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m coiled cord (3 m extended length), 3 m straight cord
Power & Audio
- Maximum Input Power: 1700 mW
- Output Sound Level: 100 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight (without cord): 260 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.