Pioneer DJ's studio monitor headphones have been built specifically for all stages of the music production process. Their design ensures a pristine sound and comfortable fit during recording and mixing.
The HRM-6 is built to go the extra mile, and goes up to 40kHz, with a maximum input of 2,000 mW.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY: The 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 2,000 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
- ACCURATE SOUND: Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response, while a large rare-earth magnet and rigid aluminium, 2-layer damping structure eliminate unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
- COMFORTABLE MONITORING: The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Their foldable design makes these headphones easily transportable and you can use the compact carry case to keep them safe wherever you go.
- DETACHABLE CABLES: The HRM-6s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable both providing an optimal performance during recording and mixing. They also include a 1.2 m straight cable for use on the move.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units: HD driver, 40 mm dynamic type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m coiled cord (3 m extended length), 1.2 m straight cord (L-shaped plug), 3 m straight cord
Power & Audio
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 102 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight (without cord): 265 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.