The audiophile HD 650 is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection.
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
- Nominal impedance: 300 O
- Contact pressure ca. 2.5 N
- Weight w/o cable: ca. 260g
- Jack plug: 6.3/3.5 mm stereo
- Transducer principle (Headphones): dynamic, open
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Cable length: 3 m
- Frequency response (headphones): 10 - 39500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.05 %
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.