The THOR works well for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “Pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air). Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic-ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
ADK Thor Condenser Microphone Features
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- Low-noise High SPL Tri-Polar Condenser Mic for Studio and Live Applications.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
ADK THOR Tri-Polar-Pattern Multi-Voice Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid /Figure of 8
- Sensitivity: 14mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150O
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 130dB/ 138dB/ 148dB (2-way PAD)
- Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
- High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48VÂ±4V
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.