The THOR works well for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “Pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air). Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic-ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
ADK Thor Condenser Microphone Features
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- Low-noise High SPL Tri-Polar Condenser Mic for Studio and Live Applications.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
ADK THOR Tri-Polar-Pattern Multi-Voice Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid /Figure of 8
- Sensitivity: 14mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150O
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 130dB/ 138dB/ 148dB (2-way PAD)
- Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
- High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48VÂ±4V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.