ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in limited mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features). However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/ . myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. Note: it will run in Limited Mode. See above for additional details.
Learn more about myDMX 3.0 in this product spotlight: http://tinyurl.com/zz7v6nk
Join the myDMX Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyDMX/
Link the myDMX Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/mydmx/
myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
myDMX 3 Upgrades Available (Additional Charge):
3D: Design your 3D environment and add 3D objects from the built in 3D object library and create your own virtual venue to program your light show without having to set up your entire rig.
MIDI: Use your favorite USB to MIDI device to assign physical buttons and faders to the virtual buttons and faders in the program to get that perfect hardware lighting console feel to your show and playback capabilities.
Easy Remote: Using the "Show" function in the program you can quickly and easily build your own Virtual Lighting desk using any DMX channel or preset or Scene in the MyDMX 3 software to get your very own custom Console set up, and it is automatically linked to your smartphone or tablet running the Easy Remote app, there are even presets for popular iOS and Android devices ready to be used and edited!
Multiple Universes: If you own a 2nd or 3rd or more MyDMX 3 interfaces, or purchase a MyDMX Buddy with at least the Express mode license for 3.0 software, you can "stack" interfaces to get multiple universes of DMX output on the 3.0 software.
8-Port Contacts: Trigger scenes in both live and stand alone mode via the 8 dry contact ports. Bridge the ground pin with pins 1-8 of the HE10 connector to start scenes from a push button or relay. The 8 ports can be combined in binary for up to 255 triggers.
Stand Alone: Want to trigger a few of your scenes without lugging your computer around? Stand alone channels let's you do just that. With 60 Stand alone channels included with each MyDMX 3 interface you can store scenes that use up to 60 channels of DMX that you can use to playback lighting looks using the push buttons on the top of the MyDMX 3 interface. you can purchase up to 512 stand alone channels in packs of 50
• Play multiple scenes at a time
• Arrange scenes into groups
• Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
• Live snapshots
• Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
• Stand Alone backup memory
• BPM tap
• Flash scenes
• Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
• Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
• Easy-to-use DMX software
• 512 DMX channels
• Extensive fixture profile library
• SSL2 Profile editor & support
• Drag and drop effects generator
• Works with simple scenes/steps
• Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
• “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
• “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
• Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
• Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
• Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
• Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
• Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.