We always want to be fair and to help you if any issues arise, If you do have any issues please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team which any queries that you have with our terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions can update at any time, and we advise you to check these regularly.
By visiting our site and or purchasing something from us you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using and accessing our website.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. (No extra to pay)
Coupon Codes can be claimed during the checkout process of our website, and cant be claimed after you have checked out.
We reserve the right to refuse any sale, if we have been notified by our payment provider that the card used is fraudulent, If the product price is incorrect, or a listing error has been found, or if we don’t have a realistic delivery date for your order then the sale will be cancelled.
If we have to part ship an order due to stock shortages, no further delivery charges will be applied, We will always try and let you know if an item is out of stock, and clearly states on our website if the product is in stock, Or if its available to Order. If the item says available to order this means its not in stock and will be ordered directly from our supplier and a lead time will be applied. We will email you with a lead time from our supplier once we have one. Please be aware that delivery times can change and we can’t guarantee and delivery dates untill the stock arrives with us in our warehouse.
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB and PayPal are accepted without a surcharge, however we reserve the right to deliver only to the card holders billing address unless the card issuer states otherwise.
You are able to checkout with Klarna, however extra charges may apply to your order and this will be calculated at checkout.
Your Credit/Debit card will be charged at the time of order to secure your order, Even if the item is not in stock.
No goods shall pass DYProAudio to the customer until payment has been made in full. We don’t offer and types of credit facilities.
The Customer is responsible for all goods from the time of delivery and liability to insure the goods then rests with the customer.
All deliveries are insured by our courier.
Claims for non-delivery or damaged goods must be notified to us via email with evidence of damage if applies within 7 days from date of dispatch. Goods which are deemed faulty on arrival will be replaced straight away and we will cover the cost of any courier.
Acceptable orders which are in stock will be shipped if placed and cleared by 2pm, Monday-Friday, if you order after 2pm then your order will be shipped the following working day. We are also closed on Bank Holidays.
In the event of delayed delivery or faulty goods, we can accept no responsibility for loss of earnings or event cancellations, which depend on the product in question arriving by a certain date.
We use a wide range of couriers depending on the shape and size of your order, delivery dates are dependent on which courier is used, and can be chosen and seen clearly at checkout.
Terms which apply to mail order consumers as defined in the Consumer protection (distance selling) Regulations 2000 The consumer shall, subject to the terms set out in this clause, have the right to cancel on order within 7 working days from the day after the goods are delivered by the company provided we receive written notice of such cancellation and also depending on the items being sold, for example, lamps, Software, Custom Made Products and headphones,
If a consumer exercises his/her right to cancel. Consumer will be responsible for return of goods back to us. DYProAudio will reimburse any payment made within 7 days from the date his/her gave us such notice of cancellation. The consumer shall not be entitled to a repayment in the event that:-
* he/she does not take reasonable care of the goods pre or post cancellation. for the purposes of this clause, a consumer shall be deemed not to have taken reasonable care of the goods if such goods are not kept packed in their original box, with all accessories, manuals and interconnects and the internal or external packaging is damaged in any way or the goods are marked, damaged or all items shipped need to be in the same condition as they arrived when sending back to us. The consumer is responsible for the cost in returning any unwanted items. We don’t offer any goods on a trial basis, if you are not happy with the item you have then you would be required to return the goods. If the goods arrive back to us in a different condition that were shipped in, we may refuse the return and ship these goods back to you.
Deposits to hold goods are non refundable.
The following terms apply to mail order consumers as defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
The consumer shall, subject to the terms set out in this Clause, have the right to cancel a Contract within 7 working days from the day after the date of delivery of the Goods by the Company to the consumer provided that he/she gives written notice of such cancellation.
- A) If a consumer exercises his/her right to cancel a Contract, DYProAudio shall, in accordance with the Regulations, reimburse any payment made by the consumer within 30 days from the day on which he/she gave such notice of cancellation, provided that the consumer shall not be entitled to a prepayment in the event that:
- B) he/she does not take reasonable care of the Goods either prior to cancellation of the Contract or, following cancellation, while the Goods remain in the possession of the consumer. For the purposes of this sub-clause B, a consumer shall be deemed not to have taken reasonable care of the Goods if such Goods are not kept packed in their original box, with all accessories, manuals and cables and the internal or external packaging is defaced or damaged in any way; or
- C) the Goods are marked, damaged or not in the same condition in which they are sold.
- D) If the items arrive back not in the condition it was sold in there will be up to a 50% restocking fee depending on the condition it was received back to us.
Non-Returnable goods: All CDs Headphones, Software and custom made products, we will email you with an email after ordering to let you know that no returns can be made.
We will price match any UK authorized dealers. Any dealers outside of the UK will not be price matched.
DY Pro Audio Ltd. Registered in England and Wales – 10673294
VAT Number - 265 5074 94