Heart thumping power from a compact enclosure. The Samson Auro D1200 Active Subwoofer is the definition of small and mighty. With 700W peak output power on board, this impressive sub speaker is perfect for fixed installations, musicians, DJs, and sound reinforcement applications. You'll feel the impact in every. Single. Beat.
Bass that you can feel. The D1200 promises faithful low frequency reproduction with a 12" long excursion woofer. Tune your subwoofer to a range of settings with the variable low pass filter. Wherever you are, the D1200 is fully equipped to blow you away.
And it's practical, too. Thanks to its solid plywood construction, the D1200 is ready for the road. You'll never have to worry about damages getting in the way of your performance. From transport to breakdown, you'll find it easy to setup your speakers. It's as easy as plug in and play.
Built for the most critical of listeners
Big sound with more to offer. The Auro D1200 offers extended low frequency reproduction all the way down to 45Hz. That means you’ll hear every nuance of your bottom end with clear and articulate detail. Crank the volume up for maximum impact. With 700W peak power output on board, this behemoth subwoofer is capable of reaching max. SPLs of 126dB. You’ll be sure to turn heads. But huge sound doesn’t mean a huge enclosure. Thanks to class-D amplification, the D1200 remains compact and lightweight without compromising on impact. The result is a portable speaker with plenty of power and punch.
- Small and mighty design for huge sound with a compact footprint
- Exceptional low frequency reproduction from a 12” long excursion LF driver
- Capable of reaching high volumes with 700W of peak output power
- Connects to a wide range of equipment with XLR-1/4” combo inputs and parallel XLR outputs
- Monitor your speaker’s performance with signal, limiter, and protect LED indicators
- Total control of your low frequencies with a variable low pass filter
- The best sound in every environment thanks to a 3-position (normal, deep, boost) DSP contour control
- Effortlessly correct phase alignment with an integrated polarity switch
- Highly robust plywood enclosure designed to tackle demanding environments
- Scratch and scuff resistant textured paint finish
- Easy to position thanks to an integrated pole mount receptacle
- Easy to carry with two large ergonomic handles
- Power: 700W
- Design: Class-D
- Driver: 12” paper cone, 2.5” voice coil diameter
- Sensitivity: 95dB spl @ 1W/1m
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 200Hz (+/-3)
- Max. SPL (700W): 126 dB @ 1m
- Crossover Type: 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 80Hz – 200Hz
Controls and Connectors
- Inputs (A and B): Balanced Female XLR/1/4 Combo – Line Level
- Thru Outputs (A and B): Balanced Male XLR – Line Level
- Controls: Master Level Rotary, DSP Switch, Phase Switch, LPF Rotary
- Indicators: Signal, Limiter, Protect
- Power Consumption: 800W max.
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 20 A male
- Fuse: 250V/T5AH
- Construction: 15mm plywood
- Finish: Textured black polyurethane paint
- Handles: 2 x steel
- Grille: Perforated steel
- Mounting Method: Integral 1 3/8” (35mm) Pole Mount Receptacle
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 395mm (L) x 483.5mm (W) x 457mm (H)
- Weight: 19kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.