The Auro D1500 features a 15" long excursion low frequency driver and a lightweight Class D amplifier. Designed for convenience, the D1500 includes balanced XLR-1/4" combo and unbalanced stereo RCA input options to easily route the outputs of your DJ mixer straight into the subwoofer. The system also features two sets of stereo output options, including stereo XLR high pass filter outputs for easy integration of powered satellite speakers into your PA setup, as well as additional parallel full range XLR outputs. The D1500 also comes complete with a variable low pass filter control knob and a selectable switch for DSP settings pre-tuned for specific situations. In addition Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators offer constant monitoring of the amplifier’s levels, while the system's Polarity switch can be used to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system.
A roadworthy design, the Auro D1500 is constructed of solid 5/8" plywood with a professional textured paint finish. The enclosure also features two large ergonomic carry handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle.
- Lightweight, compact Class D active subwoofer, weighing just over 50lb
- 15" long excursion low frequency driver
- 2.5" voice coil
- 1,000 watts of output power
- Balanced XLR-1/4" combo inputs
- Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo XLR high pass filter outputs
- Additional parallel full range XLR outputs
- Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators
- Variable low pass filter control (balance control when used with high pass outputs)
- 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control
- Polarity switch
- Solid 5/8" plywood enclosure with textured paint finish
- Integrated 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- 1 Single Speaker
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.