Expedition for Everyone
The XP800 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP800 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP800 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating Stage XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), now available in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
Musicians and more experienced sound operators will benefit from the XP800's advanced features such as monitor outputs for expanding your signal with active speakers, selectable digital effects and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels. The inclusion of four mic preamps and multiple stereo connection options optimize the XP800 for band rehearsals and performances.
The XP800's speaker enclosures feature a tilt-back design so they can be used as stage monitors, as well as 1 3/8" speaker stands mounts. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using Samson's SMS308 Mixer (sold separately).
- 800-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues (audiences of 60–100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 40lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 400 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 8" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 8-channel mixer
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices
- Hi-Z input for direct guitar connections
- Two stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4", 1/8", RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Footswitch jack for remote FX control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- Stereo monitor outputs with level control
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 25" speaker cables included
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.