Your voice is unique. So get your talent heard with the Samson Q7X Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone. Tailored specifically to live vocal applications, the highly sensitive mic element promises clear, accurate sound with improved mid-range. You'll be sure to get everyone listening.
Just the sound you want. The Q7X minimises unwanted noise from the back and sides with a supercardioid polar pattern. Capable of reaching huge SPLs, you'll never have to worry about your microphone distorting, even when used for close micing applications. And with an integrated capsule shock mount, your performance will never be disturbed by handling noise.
Built for the road. Whether you're on stage or in the studio, the Q7X promises unfaltering performance in every scenario. Thanks to its rugged die cast construction, you can rest assured that damages won't stop the show. That means great sound for years to come.
Capture your talent
Clear sound guaranteed. The Samson Q7X Dynamic Microphone is perfect for live performances due to its supercardioid pickup pattern and excellent off-axis rejection. Featuring a multi-axis shockmount and neodymium element, the Q7X delivers natural vocal reproduction with exceptional mid-range clarity. You’ll get a smooth frequency response of 50Hz to 116kHz, allowing for articulate bass reproduction and bright highs. Ideal for close micing, the Q7X provides maximum gain before feedback. As a result, you’ll get SPLs of up to 147dB without any distortion or muddiness.
- Perfect for all singing styles with tailored mid-range presence
- Clear and accurate sound reproduction from a neodymium dynamic mic element
- Capable of reaching loud volumes without distorting thanks to a high output, low impedance design
- Reduces unwanted noise from the back and sides with a supercardioid pickup pattern
- Tailored specifically to vocals with a smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz – 16kHz
- Perfect for close micing situations with max. SPLs of up to 147dB
- Minimal handling noise thanks to an improved multi-axis capsule shockmount
- Built for the road with a rugged die cast body and hardened steel grille
- Comes equipped with an included mic clip
- Element Type: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 12kHz
- Sensitivity: -55.2dBV/Pa (2.5mV/Pa)
- Rated Impedance: 200?
- Maximum SPL: 145dB
- Connector: 3-Pin Gold-Plated Balanced XLR
- Body Material: Die-Cast Steel
- Dimensions: 7.08'' x 2.16'' / 218mm x 55mm
- Weight: 0.89lb / 0.41kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.