The new-look speaker cabinet features an elegant finish on the front panel and is constructed from solid medium density fiberboard. The SE5's aslo boast a sleek, time-aligned wave guide allowing a wide listening area with minimal diffraction's. In addition the slotted front bass ports have rounded inner edges which help minimise port noise at high SPLs and the enclosure is shielded for hassle free operation near CRT monitors and other sensitive electronics.
On the rear of the monitor is both a balance 1/4" jack and an unbalanced RCA input giving you a choice of audio connections, and also a four position HF lift control which allows you to optimise the speaker for your mixing environment.
The Samson Resolv SE5's have been designed to help you produce smooth even mixes, and mix and master your tracks that will transfer to other playback systems effortlessly Your results will always be a solid representation of what your project will sound like on record.
- 2-way active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure (sold individually)
- 70 watts of power
- 5-inch woven carbon fiber woofer
- 1.25-inch soft dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 50Hz-27kHz frequency response
- Active crossover with multi-pole design for linear response
- 4-position high frequency lift control
- Balanced 1/4-inch inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
- Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction
- Sold in Singles (1 speaker)
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.