The SXD3000 features a convenient dual rack space design and an exceptional power rating of 450 watts per side at 4 ohms. This power amp is meticulously engineered to provide robust, clean output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range over a full frequency spectrum of 20Hz–20kHz.
The SXD3000's advanced DSP is controlled via a backlit LCD specifically designed for use in low-lit environments, including dark stages. The power amp provides extensive control over high and low pass filters, a 3-band EQ, output limiter and delay time for speaker alignment. For fast setup, the SXD3000 features four presets designed to provide optimal settings for various standard speaker configurations. Also, the power amp offers a digital pass code security lock setting for uninterrupted performance.
All of the SXD3000's amp channels offer multi-segment LED metering and level controls with detents, while your exact setting of gain and sensitivity can be monitored on the front panel LCD. Input connections for the power amp are made via balanced combination XLR and 1/4" connectors, while the SXD3000 provides both Binding Post and Speakon® output connectors.
Like all Samson power amps, the SXD3000 honors the essential factors of reliability and efficiency. With multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage, the SXD3000 assures high reliability under the most demanding situations night after night. In addition, its all-steel chassis design and convenient carry handles make it perfect for the road.
The Samson SXD3000 Power Amplifier with DSP: Setting a new standard in power amp performance, value and reliability.
- Professional stereo power amplifiers with advanced DSP control
- Ample power for most performance and installation speaker configurations
- 450 watts per side at 4 ohms
- Crystal clear audio guaranteed (0.02% THD, 100dB SNR, 20Hz–20kHz frequency response)
- Editable presets for DJ, live sound and commercial installations
- Front panel LCD for navigating DSP settings, including Crossover, Filter, EQ, Limiter, Delay and more
- Individual channel level controls with detents for accurate setting of gain and sensitivity
- Multi-segment LED metering on each channel
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Binding Post and Speakon® outputs
- Dual rack space design
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.