Start becoming a DJ today. The Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 200 DJ controller is ideal for beginners learning to DJ. There's unique built-in learning features and tutorials to help you learn and master the basics of DJing. It'll teach you how to beatmatch for smooth transitions, suggest the best tracks to play, and provides you with all the essential controls you'd find on a professional DJ controller.
The Hercules Inpulse 200 gives you light guides which help you get tracks in time, and once you've mastered the moves you can turn these off to test out your skills. You'll also get DJ software included which has built-in tutorial videos so you can learn every DJ move to get the party going. Be confident and have fun!
Learn while you DJ
Want to learn how to DJ? The Hercules Inpulse 200 is a great starting point. Learn to beatmatch and mix tracks smoothly with the helpful light up guides. The guides will give you cues in which way to nudge your jog wheels so your beats are in time. There's also light guides that tell you whether you need to slow down or speed up a track.
You'll also get help on what track to choose next and which will fit the current vibe. The IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant) will give you suggestions on the best tracks to play next – an essential part of being a DJ is choosing the best tracks for the current vibe.
The Hercules Inpulse 200 has an 'energy' button which allows you to adjust the energy level of your party by selecting the best tracks for the occasion. It will give you tracks to match the energy level of the party. You'll be able to pace the atmosphere of a party and get your friends moving. Go from calm to energetic, and choose the right track for your mix.
Ergonomic layout, jam-packed with useful controls
The Hercules Inpulse 200 will get you ready for the professional DJ controllers. It has all the features that you'd usually find on a professional controller including the jog wheels, EQs, faders, pads for controlling hot cues, FX, and more. When you master this DJ controller you'll be ready to take it to the next level and be confident with using more complicated DJ controllers.
Includes DJuced DJ software with video tutorials
To get you started the Inpulse 200 DJ controller comes with DJuced DJ software. This includes a range of helpful tutorial videos to learn the fundamentals of DJing and improve your skills. The software also gives you visual feedback, showing a list of your tracks on screen, as well as BPM, and track waveforms.
Easy to set up
Setting up is easy. You can simply connect the DJ controller to your laptop through the USB cable. You'll also be able to connect the Inpulse 200 to speakers too with the RCA connectors on the back.
- Built-in, on-board dynamic light guides to help you get tracks in time
- Tempo guide – shows where to move the fader to match tempos
- Beat-align guide – shows the best direction to turn the jog wheel
- IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant) displays list of future hits, gives you best track suggestions
- Energy feature – match your tracks to the energy level of the party (goes from calm to energetic)
- Compact and easy to carry
- Includes DJuced DJ software with built-in video tutorials on DJing
- Touch-detecting jog wheels with scratch mode
- 4 pads for hot-cue, roll, FX, and sampler
- Loop control
- Connects to laptop easily through USB (braided USB cable attached to the controller)
- Headphones and speaker connections
- Dimensions: 320 x 195 x 49mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Master Out for Speakers: 2 RCA
- Headphones Out: 1/8'' stereo (3.5mm)
- Resolution: 24-bit 44.1kHz
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.11 or higher
- CPU: Core 2 Duo CPU and higher
- RAM: 4GB RAM or more
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.