Samson's Expedition XP1000 Portable PA system is an all-in-one sound system with incredible features and tons of power that packs into a single compact design. It's perfect for live music performances, DJ sets, parties, group exercise classes, office presentations, academic lectures and anywhere else you want great sound.
The XP1000 is Bluetooth-enabled, allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. A removable 10-channel mixer with an impressive 1,000-watt (2 x 500), lightweight Class D amplifier powers the XP1000. The mixer features four Mic/Line input channels, each with XLR and 1/4" inputs for connecting microphones or active line level instruments. It also includes three stereo input channels for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. Each channel features Bass and Treble controls, and the first two Mic/Line channels have a selectable compressor to even out levels while preventing overload and distortion. The XP1000 even has a USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately). For precise control over your sound, the XP1000 provides 16 presets of high quality DSP effects, perfectly suited for vocals. For larger applications, the XP1000 provides stereo monitor outputs with level control to use the system with additional powered speakers. In addition, the mixer has a Phantom Power switch to enable the integration of condenser microphones into your PA setup.
The XP1000's 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. Their 10" woofers produce excellent low-end punch, while the 1" HF drivers receive wide dispersion from 60° x 90° horns. For performance versatility, these ABS high-impact enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts, as well as a tilt-back design for use as floor monitors.
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 50lb
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 2 x 500 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 10" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 10-channel mixer
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" jacks) for microphone, guitars and other line level devices
- Three stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4", 1/8", RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Bass and Treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Two 1/4" Monitor outputs allow connections to external powered speakers
- Additional RCA output for external recorders
- Selectable compressor on two Mic/Line channels
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- 6-segment level meter with limiter indicator
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 25' speaker cables included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.