The Par Z Move RGBW is the next generation fixture in ADJ’s popular PAR Z-Series of C.OB. LED Pars. It’s powered by a high output 300W C.O.B. RGBW (Chip on Board) LED on a moving head base. Featuring motorized zoom (9 ~ 37-degrees) and 0-100% dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
There are a variety of professional features such as: DMX and RDM control, pan & fine pan, tilt & fine tilt and a color display with 4 buttons to easily access all the built-in functions. Locking Power In/Out to daisy chain the power and Locking 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out give lighting designers the best, most reliable connections on the market. There is also a built-in USB port to easily update the software if needed.
• 300W RGBW COB (Chip On Board) 4-IN-1 LED engine (Red, Green, Blue & White)
• 20,000 hour LED life
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rate : 900Hz-1500Hz
• Adjustable Gamma Settings : 1.0 / 2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 2.6 / 2.8
• Motorized Zoom: 9 ~ 37-degrees
• CRI: 80
• Locking Power In/Out to daisy chain power
• Daisy chain up to 4 fixtures @ 120V, 8 fixtures @ 230V
• Locking 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out Connections
• RDM compatible (Remote Device management)
• Built-in USB software upgrade port
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 13, 15, & 16-channels
• Color display with touch button
• Pan: 540-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Pan)
• Tilt: 200-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Tilt)
• 0-100% Dimming
• 3 Fan Modes : Silent / High / Auto
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 252W max
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.05” x 8.6” x 17.63” / 306x218x448mm
• Weight: 25 lbs. / 11.3 kg.
What’s In The Box:
• Two Omega Brackets
• Locking Power cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.