The system consists of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12” subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz.
The bi-directional aluminum pole’s connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components.
Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12" subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
The processing engine allows for easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
The new Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application utilizes Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. High resolution Bluetooth® audio streaming adds convenience for wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment.
Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control, and monitor up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® connectivity is available in select countries.
- High-quality Bluetooth® audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment. Bluetooth® connectivity is available in select countries.
- Ultra-wide 120° horizontal coverage via custom designed waveguides and array-formed 40° asymmetrical vertical coverage means all acoustical energy is directed towards both sitting and standing audiences.
- QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD.
- Ideal for portable applications.
- Light weight and intuitive assembly via the magnet assisted sub pole make a quality performance easier than ever.
- Available Color: Black
- Connector Type: 2x XLR/TRS combo jack input 1x 3.5 mm Input 1x Stereo RCA input 1x Wireless Bluetooth® audio input 1x XLR THRU output 1x XLR MIX OUT output
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 120°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 200Hz
- Enclosure Material
- Sub – 15mm plywood
- Column – poly composite
- Pole – aluminum
- Family: EVOLVE 50
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz – 20k Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Grille: Steel with black powder coat
- HF Power Handling: 500Watts
- LF Power Handling: 500Watts
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 127dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.5 - 0.6A
- Power Rating: 1000W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
Physical & Dimensions
- Sub: 471mm
- Column: 172mm
- Pole: 55mm
- Sub: 230mm
- Column: 825mm
- Pole: 929mm
- Sub: 345mm
- Column: 102mm
- Pole: 48.5mm
- Woofer Size: 12inch
- Shipping Weight: 31.3kg
- Weight: 26.25kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.