The Carbon 61 also features an additional MIDI out and classic pitch / modulation wheels giving you full expression over your sound and make this a versatile unit with the ability to control 'classic' MIDI hardware. It has an assignable data encoder and volume slider, and players can use the Edit key to adjust up to 14 performance-related control parameters.
The Carbon 61 also comes bundled with Native Instruments Komplete Elements software which offers a comprehensive collection of studio-quality sounds and effects which makes this a ready-to-rock controller/software package.
The Carbon 61 has been designed with the iPad in mind. Using Apples iPad Camera Connection kit or Lightning to USB adapter (not included) - It will power directly from the iPad and enable you to have a physical controller to use with your favourite music and synth apps that support MIDI.
Features / Specifications
- 61-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard
- Assignable Data encoder and Volume slider
- Edit key for adjusting up to 14 control parameters
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display provides real-time feedback
- Includes traditional MIDI Out, Sustain pedal input and USB connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Integrated iPad slot
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Bundled with Native Instruments' Komplete Elements software
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.