The Samson UB1 follows the immense success of other Samson USB Microphones. The surface-mount condenser microphone is versatile, being compatible with both Mac OS and Windows, and also ships with Cakewalk Sonar LE Digital audio workstation software.
The omni-directional pickup pattern in this surface-mounted microphone enables sound to be recorded over a large area - perfect to be positioned on a conference or meeting room table, podium, alter or can be wall mounted using the keyhole mounting points.
The solid zinc body and sturdy steel grill construction make the Samson UB1 a dependable tool for conference rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms or classrooms, whilst it's sleek black design and low profile keep it discrete and unobtrusive.
The Samson UB1 Boundary Microphone is plain and simple - plug in and start recording. No need for converter boxes or extra gear, making it a perfect no-nonsense product for anyone who needs a high-quality, portable recording microphone.
- Ideal for portable computer recording in conference rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms etc
- Low-profile surface mount condenser microphone
- Omni directional pick-up pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz - 48 kHz
- USB output
- Class compliant USB device, plug and play compatible with Macs and PC's
- Includes Cakewalk's Sonar LE, a robust, yet easy-to-use digital audio workstation software application
- Includes 10-foot USB cable and a durable storage case
- Keyhole mounting points
- SKU: SAUB1CW
- Brand: Samson
- Condition: New
- Colour: Black
- Diaphragm: PZM
- Capsule Type: Condenser
- Connection: USB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz - 48 kHz
- Polar Pattern:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.