The Eliminator Lighting Stryker Wash is a 228W professional moving head wash featuring nineteen 12W 4-IN-1 (RGBW) LEDs, and motorized zoom (6 ~ 50-degrees) that allows the versatility to use this fixture as a wide wash or tight beam. Along with a massive palette of colors to choose from, the Stryker Wash also has an independent linear white colour temperature control channel that can change from 3200K to 10,000K.
This allows users to colour correct the illumination of different skin tones of people on stage. The Stryker Wash has variable strobe speeds, a 3-zone control mode with macros, and a large colour display that makes navigation of the fixture’s menu system for setup and DMX addressing very easy.
The fixture has fast, precise pan and tilt movements, along with fine pan/tilt, allowing for precision performance.
This fixture offers a variety of control modes, including DMX, auto and sound active.
Connections include locking power in and out, and 3-pin DMX data in and out.
Its compact size, light weight, power and features make the Stryker Beam ideal for venue installations, events and for mobile productions.
• 19x 12W RGBW (4-IN-1) LEDs
• 50,000 Hours Life
• Fast, precise, pan & tilt movements
• Three zone DMX control mode
• Primary / Secondary standalone mode
• Motorized Zoom: 6 ~ 50°
• Linear CT DMX control channel. 3200K-10000K
• Up to 18 Strobe flashes per second
• DMX Data In/Out: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: Blue Locking indoor power connection
• Power Out: White Locking indoor power connection
• Colour LCD display with touch buttons
• 2 DMX channel modes: 13 & 23 channels
• Protocols: DMX-512, Auto and Sound control modes
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Pan/Tilt: 540-degrees / 210-degrees
• 16-bit Fine Pan
• 16-bit Fine Tilt
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Maximum power draw: 300W
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 188x325x396mm
• Weight: 9.7 kg.
• Operating environment: Indoor -15º-40ºC
• Fan Cooled
• Housing: Black Composite Plastic
Approval / IP Rating
• CE | IP20
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.