The ADJ Hydro Beam X1 is an IP65 rated professional moving head fixture with a 100W Osram Sirius HRI, 6,000 hour, discharge lamp that produces a razor sharp 3-degree beam. Its compact sizes offers quick movement.
With robust construction and IP65-ratings, the Hydro Beam FX1 is designed for both indoor or outdoor use. Its durable casing protects it from dust, sand, moisture and liquids, making it ideal for use in all situations from dusty deserts in California to rainy fields in England. Perfect for festivals and outdoor events, as well as installation in open-air clubs and other outside entertainment spaces, this groundbreaking fixture offer an extended operational life and reduced maintenance requirement due to their sealed casing design.
The Hydro Beam FX1 has several high performance features such 16-facet circular prism with overlay and an independent frost filter for wash effects. Its fitted with IP65 5-pin DMX In/Out and IP65 Locking Power In/Out connections. It offers a USB port for software updates. All connections are IP65 rated with rubber protective covers.
• Lamp: Osram Sirius HRI 100W Long Life (6,000 hrs.) Discharge
• Color Temperature : 9000K
• CRI: 60
• Beam Angle: 3-degrees, 219.000 lux@5m
• IP65 rated – protects from dust, sand, moister, liquid
• Independent frost filter (wash effect)
• 0-100% smooth dimming
• Various strobe speeds
• Includes omega brackets
• 12 colors + CTB & UV + open
• 1 metal GOBO Wheel with 11 GOBOs, 4 GOBO reducers + open
• 16-facet circular prism (rotates in either direction)
• Display: OLED display
• Data In/Out: IP65 5-pin DMX (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Power In/Out: IP65 Locking Power (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Protection Rating: IP65
• All metal case design
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 11/14 Channels
• WiFly EXR Wireless DMX built-In
• Control Mode: DMX512
• RDM compatible (Remote Device management)
• Firmware Upgrade: Update via DMX Link
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Pan/Tilt: 540°/270°
• Power voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz (Multi-voltage)
• Power consumption: 199W @ 120V; 192W @ 220V
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimension: 13.25”x 8.25” x 18.05” / 336 × 210 × 458 mm
• Weight: 36 lbs. / 16.3kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.