The ADJ Lighting Modular Series LED Pars allow lighting designers more flexibility when it comes to features, plus more power to create brilliant washes for stages, installations or mobile events. The Mod Pars are “modular” in two ways. First, the body moves so that you can create a snoot to eliminate side glare if desired. Second, designers can remove the black metal housing and replace it with a pearl white housing kit. In this way, LED Par owners can switch between black or white fixtures depending on the application without having to inventory two different fixtures.
The MOD QA60 comes equipped with four 15-Watt RGBA (4-IN-1) LED diodes (for a total output of 60W), a scissor yoke and three interchange frost filters that are easily replaceable by thumb screws. The 17-degree standard beam may be changed on the fly to 20, 40 or 60-degrees.
• 4x 15-Watt RGBA (4-IN-1 – Red, Green, Blue & Amber) LEDs
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• Unique modular design: metal housing moves to offer a snoot to eliminate side glare
• Black, gloss metal house may be removed and replaced with pearl white housing kit (sold separately)
• Includes 3 frost filters to change beam angle: 20-degree, 40-degree or 60-degree
• Scissor yoke included
• Total Lumens: <750
• LUX: 3026 @ 3M (9.8 ft.)
• Beam angle: 17-degrees
• Power Input & Output: Power Twist
• DMX: 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out
• UC IR wireless remote & Airstream IR compatible
• Control Channels: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• 6 operational modes
• 4-button control menu with display
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Variable strobe control
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Max Power Draw: 60W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7” x 8” x 9.25” / 174 x 204 x 235mm
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.