Active sub cabinet with 8" (20cm) reinforced driver and internal amplifier with active filter circuit. Inputs are on twin RCA or from a stereo amplifier on spring terminals (between amp and mid-top speakers). Cutoff frequency and Gain rotary controls can be adjusted as required. "Auto Off" function deactivates the amplifier when no incoming signal is detected to conserve energy.
- Integral amplifier with variable crossover
- Auto off function conserves energy
- Speaker level or line level inputs
- Power supply220-250Vac, 50/60Hz (Fig 8)
- Driver20cm (8") reinforced cone
- ConnectionsSpeaker level input terminals, RCA line level in
- Cut-off frequency45 - 150Hz
- Rated output power100W
- Peak output200W
- Frequency response50 - 250Hz
- Dimensions300 x 330 x 300mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.