Here we are introducing to you another line in Beyerdynamic's expertly engineered audio range, the DT 990 Pro Headphones. Designed in a subtle grey colour with soft, velour ear pads and a sleek overall look that any DJ would be proud to wear, these headphones have been made to a highly professional standard, offering a rich, smooth sound with total clarity. Inspired by the Beyerdynamic DT 990 headphones which are appropriate for home and studio use, the tougher, less soft (but no less comfortable) headband on the DT 990 PRO is more geared towards the studio and comes equipped with a singular cord that runs from one ear, as opposed to the traditional one-cord-per-ear design that is easily tangled when taking headphones on and off.
The Studio Legends
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 990 PRO headphones is the ranges open-back model offering impressive spaciousness.
Benchmark for Sound
These open-back studio headphones are a reliable tool for any sound enthusiast. The wide stereo image and three-dimensional sound reproduction make the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO headphones a loyal companion for producers.
Outstanding tonal depth ensures that even small changes in the positioning of the acoustic source can be perceived while mixing.
The circumaural headphones with their open-back design provide exceptional spaciousness and detailed tonal depth. Their mild bass and treble boost ensures a pleasant sound. The bass is not overstated but rather precise and the treble boost is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort. The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones also offer a secure fit.
Made In Germany
As with all Beyerdynamic professional studio headphones, the DT 990 PRO headphones are handcrafted in Germany. The materials and component parts used are made by hand and can be replaced if necessary.
- Circumaural headphones for professional mixing, mastering and editing, 250 ohms
- Transparent, spacious, bass and powerful sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
- Made in Germany
- Open diffuse field studio headphone
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Operating Principle: Open
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Nominal Impedance Headphones: 250 ohms
- Weight of headphones (without cable): 250 g
- Battery runtime: N/A
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Nominal T.H.D: less than 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / coiled cable
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.