With the Intimidator Spot 60 ILS, Chauvet DJ presents a feature-rich, compact solution for mobile performances. The moving head spot is equipped with a powerful 70 watt LED. A highlight of this moving head is the versatile color wheel, which is equipped with 8 colors plus open and allows split colors to visually enhance any show and create an impressive atmosphere. As the latest addition, the moving head effortlessly integrates with Chauvet DJ's ILS system for optimized control and enhanced performance. D-Fi™ USB compatibility also enables wireless master/slave or DMX control, allowing the moving head to be controlled without the limitations of cables.
As the ideal counterpart to the Intimidator Free Spot 60 ILS, this moving light has the same impressive features such as rotating gobos, a 3-facet prism, manual zoom and automatic focus. The 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a wider area for more dynamic and visual appeal. Motorized focus lets you project sharp gobos from virtually any distance, and manual zoom allows you to adapt to any event environment, ideal for short- or long-range applications. Add to that innovative features like the new home position, the innovative totem mode that keeps the beams on the dance floor, and a ¼-turn suspension that makes setting up and taking down your gigs a breeze. The home position allows for smoother programming and makes creating complex light shows a breeze.
The integrated color LCD display makes it easy to set, save and recall scenes, and the ability to link up to four fixtures allows you to create eye-catching, synchronized light shows in automatic or sound mode.
- Feature-packed moving head designed for mobile performances
- ILS compatibility for use in the ILS ecosystem
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- New home position allows for smoother programming
- ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Manual zoom for short or long throw applications
- 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Fits best in the CHS-2XX VIP Gear Bag
- DMX channels: 8, 10 or 14
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and tilt: 540°/240°
- Pan and tilt ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° Pan/90°, 180°, 240° Tilt
- Colors: 8 + open, split colors, continuous scrolling with variable speed
- Gobos: 7 + open (6 metal + 1 glass), rotatable, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scrolling with variable speed
- gobo size: 28 mm outer, 23.8 mm image, 1.1 mm maximum thickness
- Prism: 3-facet round static
- Light source: 1 LED (cool white) 70 W, (3.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate: 0 to 20 Hz- zoom
- Angle (manual): 15° to 17°
- Illuminance (15°) : 10,012 lux at 2 m
- Illuminance (17°): 7,792 lux at 2 m
- Color temperature: 15,000 K
- Power supply: 5 units at 120 V; 9 units at 230 V
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (automatic regulation)
- Power and amperage: 107 W, 1.5 A at 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and amperage: 105 W, 1 A at 230 V, 50 Hz
- Mounting hole in the bracket: 13 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Optional controls: IRC-6
- Size: 207 x 149 x 308 mm
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.