Monolith is an active subwoofer with inbuilt USB/SD player and Bluetooth®, powering a pole-mounted satellite column speaker to provide a convenient full-range PA set. This 3rd generation of the Monolith is driven from an efficient 400+100Wrms class-D amplifier section with bespoke DSP control, delivering powerful sub frequencies, punchy mids and sparkling highs. Supplied with a height adjustable 35mm pole and SPK link lead, each set can be used independently as a mono stack or in pairs or multiples for stereo or larger PA setups. The modular nature of this set makes it perfect for solo performers, DJ setups and conferences amongst many other applications.
- 500W class-D bi-amplifier
- Inbuilt USB/SD audio player
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Heavy duty wooden cabinets with Polyurea finish
- Supplied with adjustable 35mm pole and SPK link lead
- Power supply230Vac, 50Hz
- FuseT3.15AL 250V (5 x 20mm)
- Construction15mm MDF with texture polyurea coating
- Output power : rms400W + 100W
- Output power : max.1000W
- Audio sourceInternal USB/SD/BT player
- InputSwitchable Mic (XLR/Jack) or Line (Jack/RCA)
- ControlsGain, Sub-woofer level, Sub Boost switch, Mic/Line switch
- OutputsSpeaker out (SPK) to column, Line out (XLR)
- Sub driver1 x 300mmØ (12")
- Column drivers4 x 100mmØ (4") Ferrite, 1 x 25mmØ (1") Neodymium
- Frequency response35Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions : sub cabinet480 x 450 x 380mm
- Weight : sub cabinet20.0kg
- Dimensions : column580 x 140 x 115mm
- Weight : column5.6kg
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.