The I5 dynamic snare microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that focuses it on the instrument in question while isolating it from the others on the stage. It has a smooth and uniform frequency response of 50Hz - 16kHz and can handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140dB.
The D2 dynamic rack tom microphone brings out the natural, dynamic sound of toms or congas thanks to its natural warmth. It avoids the typical muddy 'boom' that can mar a good stage mix or recording.
The D4 dynamic floor tom microphone has a frequency response of 40Hz - 18kHz, allowing it to successfully capture the true sound of instruments that require bass reproduction. It is lightweight and easy to position.
- 1 x D6 dynamic microphone with DCLIP
- 1 x I5 dynamic microphone with DVICE rim mount clip
- 2 x D2 dynamic microphones with DVICE rim mount clips
- 1 x D4 dynamic microphone with DVICE rim mount clip
- Foam-line Aluminium road case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.